Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BACK THEN--->NOW

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!

So yesterday I was talking to my friend on the phone and she reminded me of my age..  I will be 24 in  a couple of months!!!!!!

Once I accepted the fact that I am old, I then compared my mindset from today and a couple of years ago. Here is a list of 5 things I have change:
  1. BACK THEN I use to be materialistic. I use to want all the latest things and had to have everything that was "in". NOW I do not think about those things. Example new iPhone coming out and guess what I DONT CARE. As long as my current iPhone is working correctly, I am not worried about it
  2. BACK THEN I use to think if I had a male in my life I would be complete. I would do anything for male attention. NOW As long as I have GOD I am complete. Who is better than GOD? I love God so much. He knows me from my in and out. 
  3. BACK THEN I use to wear tight and short clothes. Wanted everyone to look at me because of what I had on. NOW I would not even wear anything like that showing my body. I love fashion but there is a difference between fashion and looking crazy lo.
  4. BACK THEN I use to have meaningless ships(relationships, friendships) NOW I do not entertain people and I do not let anyone entertain me!
  5. BACK THEN I use to not carry myself as a queen. NOW YES I have expectations! I AM A QUEEN. NO I will not settle. 

NOW ITS YOUR TURN. DO YOU BACK THEN AND NOW. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 


I LOVE YOU AND ALSO GOD LOVES YOU! 
REMEMBER TO PUT GOD FIRST
EMAIL ME
PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING!! WORRY ABOUT NOTHING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Virtuous Godly Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena