Sunday, August 17, 2014

Randommmmmmm

Talking on the phone, doing on dates, giving & receiving gifts.... The list goes on. You know what I want to talk about RELATIONSHIPS. Oh I'm not in a relationship, I dream about being in one. Ughhhhh I want the man of my dreams to find me. The one God has for me. Hmmmm I wonder what he is doing right now... Probably writing a blog. Hahahaha just joking.

But on a serious note. I always "see" people in relationships, being happy. Than I have to remind myself I do not know what is going on in their life. A picture does not shows the heartbreak or the struggle. It just shows the couple together smiling. Being in the moment. An example is seeing a millionaire going on vacation all the time. You want that person life, but you do not know the struggle that happen before.

So lets be happy with the life we have. If your single (like me) enjoy your single life. 

Kisses xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ohhhhh. I forgot to tell yall. I'm going away for a while again. NO Facebook, Instagram, Social media period. Time to focus on two things GOD & MYSELF. You can always email me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Virtuous Godly Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena